- 'Amarr Heavy Dropsuit' (2D)
& 19 new images by MarcoMazzoni !!!
- 'Vampire ZBrush Sculpt' (3D)
& 56 new images by Regnan !!!
- 'Falling Skies TV Series Mech Design V3' (3D)
& 4 new images by keltoncram !!!
- "Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation" Concepts part 1 (2D)
& 6 new images by BMitkov !!!
- 'BATMAN_1' (3D)
& 2 new images by oranc !!!
- Who should win Anatomicae #41: Knight in Shining Armor??
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Creating VRay Materials Vol1-2-3 : 30% OFF
11-28-2012, 06:17 PM
In Vol 1, This 8 and a half hour video will show you how we approach material creation in V-Ray. Itís fully narrated and will try to explain everything Iím doing.
In Vol 2, You will learn how to create exterior materials like:
- wet road
- corrugated metal
- rusty metal
- tree bark / leaves / needles
- weathered planks
- wire mesh / extended metal
- grass (displaced and geometric)
- swimming pool (water and tiles)
In Vol 3, If you think you are ready for some advanced VRay material tricks and techniques, this video tutorial is for you!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Creating VRay Materials Vol1-2||ashras99||Industry news||0||11-06-2012 08:44 AM|
|How do I use Vray Materials such as .vismat files?||NewRob||Texturing & Surfacing||0||06-02-2012 12:29 AM|
|Tutorial: Brief Considerations About Materials||PedroToledo||Education||2||01-17-2011 03:39 AM|
|Videostutorials of lava materials, crazybump in 3ds max and free Vray basic guide are||jdev||3ds Max||0||02-19-2010 06:03 PM|
|Tips and trick for Texturing/Materials||noorjan||3ds Max||0||02-04-2010 06:24 PM|