- 'Batman: Arkham Origins, Joker' (3D)
& 26 new images by jocz !!!
- 'Exploartions for the Bane thug elites' (2D)
& 19 new images by Manuhell !!!
- 'FireFighter drone concept' (3D)
& 3 new images by zxcman !!!
- 'Mecha ape (final)' (3D)
& 4 new images by wolfreim !!!
- 'IRON KNIGHT -刀锋铁骑-my game' (2D)
& 5 new images by MrPink77 !!!
- Illustrated #30 Poll- Dante's Inferno
Image by Jose Arias
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Oct 2012
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
10-31-2012, 02:32 AM
I'm no artist and currently I am looking on 3DExport.com to buy some buildings, models, and textures for UDK for a project I am working on. I was wondering if there is a way to tell if the model on 3DExport would work on UDK or if everything is compatible with UDK.
Would this model be UDK ready?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.