- 'Amarr Heavy Dropsuit' (2D)
& 19 new images by MarcoMazzoni !!!
- 'Vampire ZBrush Sculpt' (3D)
& 56 new images by Regnan !!!
- 'Falling Skies TV Series Mech Design V3' (3D)
& 4 new images by keltoncram !!!
- "Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation" Concepts part 1 (2D)
& 6 new images by BMitkov !!!
- 'BATMAN_1' (3D)
& 2 new images by oranc !!!
- Who should win Anatomicae #41: Knight in Shining Armor??
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[Gameloft Vietnam]: Recruiting Lead Artist
06-06-2012, 08:55 AM
The Lead Artist leads an art team in the development of the highest quality of art works for games. The Art team comprises of UI artist, 2D artist, 3D artist and 3D animator and works directly with the design and engineering team.
The Lead artist will work with Producer and Studio Lead Artist to drive the art team to follow the creative vision.
Your daily responsibilities consist of:
• Collaborate with Game producer, Studio Lead artist to lead the creation of consistent and high-quality art work;
• Help to break down workload, delegate work and manage complete art team;
• Drive the team to meet project deadlines and milestones;
• Regularly review, provide feedback and approve all art contents;
• Facilitate and manage all art team communication both internal and external;
• Identify problems that can be address visually and provide solutions;
• Responsible for mentoring, training, career direction and performance evaluation for the art team.
• Experience with various levels of leading teams or art direction on a successfully shipped game;
• Capable of identifying and recommending needs for art-specific tools/ techniques to enhance/ control visual aspects of game;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Excellent documentation and presentation skills;
• Strong understanding of how pipeline works, both technically and managerially, and how to modify and monitor it;
• Advance understanding of several 2D and 3D software packages;
• Strong leadership skill, strong work ethics and team work;
• A deep understanding of various game art disciplines: Concept design, graphic design, animation, environment modeling, character modeling, texturing, lighting and rigging.
Should you feel interested in this opportunity, please send your application (CV + a few samples of significant work + address of personal web site, if you have one) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|[Gameloft Vietnam]: Looking for 3D Animator & UI Artist||recruitmentglvn||Paid Jobs||1||05-15-2012 10:17 AM|
|Gameloft Vietnam: Looking for Studio Lead Artist||recruitmentglvn||Paid Jobs||0||01-16-2012 07:13 AM|
|Gameloft Shanghai-Hiring Studio Art Lead& 3D Technical Art Lead||glhr||Jobs||0||12-07-2010 01:03 AM|
|Creative 2D Artist Senior -- Gameloft Shanghai||evapple||Jobs||0||07-02-2010 04:11 AM|
|Creative 3D Artist Senior -- Gameloft Shanghai||evapple||Jobs||0||07-02-2010 04:06 AM|