- 'RYSE - Landing in Britannia' (2D)
& 6 new images by KARAKTER !!!
- 'Souvenir' (3D)
by marek_denko !!!
- 'Batman: Arkham Origins - Wayne Chemical - Waste Disposal' (2D)
& 7 new images by Calader !!!
- 'Noodles' (3D)
by Blaze !!!
- 'BREACH' (2D)
& 2 new images by DanielClarke !!!
- 'Ryse Oswald Environment' (3D)
& 10 new images by Zenpat !!!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: May 2012
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
05-21-2012, 08:23 AM
First,you should define if Zbrush’s model have UV after you operated.
1. check Tools Panel-----UV Map part-----Delelte UV button usable means the subtools have UV(but it doesn’t mean UV is correct.) button unusable means there is no UV.
2. check Tools Panel-----Texture Map part----- New From UV map or New Form UV Check, If there is UV by the first step,then,the two button here can check if model UV is correct.
Final,when export obj to ZB,you should ensure Tools Panel----Export part---Txr and Mrg option are opened. When obj is imported into one software,you should be care about if there is the option of importing UV.
And, you had better distribution the UV at Max firstly and then export it to ZB.
Renderfarm------just try try try
Join Date: Feb 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
10-04-2012, 10:07 PM
It looks like there are areas with different smothing groups numbers. Select all polys and assign the same number.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WIP-base mesh help||Nghtmare||3D WIP||3||02-22-2012 04:52 AM|
|Outliner Export Option?||eternalfiresong||Maya||0||01-20-2012 10:04 PM|
|When are results coming?||Allstar||CGHUB & Imagine FX Bobby Chiu's Fairytales Re-Imagined 2D & 3D Art Challenge||1||09-03-2011 05:11 PM|
|Base Mesh Critique?||phantomfragger||3D WIP||0||02-23-2010 05:19 PM|
|Base mesh help required||brujahbart||3D WIP||3||02-16-2010 03:17 AM|