||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: May 2012
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Game Environment Artist needed for innovative television production
05-18-2012, 12:01 AM
Solo Game Environment Artist needed for innovative television production utilizing a hybrid production system. Live action and motion capture filming combined with real time compositing on CG backgrounds.
We are looking for a talented game environment artist interested in working in a cutting edge video game / game show hybrid.
send resume/ reel / rates / availability to email@example.com
7ate9 dot com
We are located in Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for freelancers to do in-house or remote work.
Key skills needed:
• REAL-TIME SHADERS AND LIGHTING - Experience setting up real-time shaders and lighting: CGFx shaders, OpenGL real-time lights, lighting baked into textures and also vertex lighting.
• LOW POLY MODELING - Skilled at building game quality low poly / polygonally efficient CG models for games. An understanding of how to trade-off detail between textures, bump or displacement maps and actual polygons.
• ANIMATION - Basic animation and building simple loops into a background.
• FBX 2010 MODELS - An understanding of how to export a FBX 2010 file with media embedded.
• Design, model, and texture awe inspiring high quality 3D worlds.
• Collaborate with Art and Design leads to create fun, functional, and memorable backgrounds, environments and 3D sets
• Create any aspect of a 3D environment including high quality modeling, texturing, and lighting of terrain, architecture, world objects and collisions.
• Work with Art Director to combine ideas and methodologies of environment production to create an efficient, streamlined pipeline that other artists can follow.
* Creates low and high resolution props and environment pieces.
• Creates high-quality 3D models and 2D textures from concept art and photo references.
•2+ years previous experience
•A portfolio that demonstrates excellent concept, modeling and texturing.
•Strong lighting skills and experience creating normal maps and applying shaders.
•Above average ability to model, texture, and light 3D environments
•Excellent understanding of efficient techniques
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|StoneRage Action Game - 3D Environment Artists needed!||Reok||Jobs||1||11-27-2011 02:27 PM|
|Julio Juarez - Video Game Environment Artist||JulioJuarez||Artists for Hire||2||07-14-2011 12:57 PM|
|2D Artist Needed for Indie Game||BlindEyeGames||Paid Jobs||0||05-29-2011 03:10 AM|
|Environment Artist Needed $$$||Shaddix1980||Jobs||0||04-29-2010 07:37 AM|
|Environment Artist for Modern Military/War Game||indiegameco||Paid Jobs||0||10-12-2009 03:27 AM|