- 'League Of Legends - Get Jinxed' (3D)
& 2 new images by rodia !!!
- 'archeahe alexander' (2D)
& 4 new images by waterlon !!!
- 'Killzone-shadow fall- sinclair -wrinkle maps' (3D)
& 5 new images by FrankTzeng !!!
- 'Big Doge' (2D)
by bopchara !!!
- 'Live Action PATLABOR' (3D)
by BenMauro !!!
- 'Promotion Illustration for Kingdom under fire2' (2D)
& 3 new images by gpzang !!!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Feb 2012
Thanked 60 Times in 58 Posts
V-Ray2.2 for 3ds Max is coming soon @Fox!
04-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Last December, Vray updated its Vray2.0 for 3ds Max with more new features specifically for fur and hair and released its official 2.20.01 on 4 December 2011. After two months’ effort, Fox Render Farm for Vray 2.2 is coming up in a short time!
You can have a look at the detailed new features as follows:
(*) VRayHairMtl specifically for fur and hair rendering;
(*) VRayOrnatrixMod modifier for direct rendering of Ornatrix hair;
(*) VRayHairInfoTex texture for additional hair shading effects;
(*) VRayPTex texture provides support for PTex files;
(*) MaxScript functions for access to the V-Ray VFB contents;
(*) V-Ray RT: added “Real zoom” option to the ActiveShade quad menu to modify the rendered region (zoom, pan) directly in the ActiveShade window;
(*) MetaSL support in VRayGLSLMtl and VRayGLSLTex;
Since it is an upgraded version of V-Ray 2.20.01, the software adds a new hair and fur feature, also improves GPU-based rendering tools.
V-Ray RT GPU rendering engine now supports many new features, such as the VRayProxy objects, the texture-mapped area and the mesh lights, Simple the Skylight portals, as well as the VrayBlendMtl etc..
According to Max Underground, the updated software also uses the VRayPTex node to support PTex textures and a number of modified features are as follows:
- V-Ray RT GPU: initial support for VRayBlendMtl materials
- V-Ray RT GPU: rendering of VRayProxy objects
- V-Ray RT GPU: support for affect diffuse/specular/reflection for VRayLights
- V-Ray RT GPU: support for simple skylight portals
- V-Ray RT GPU: support for textured area and mesh lights
- V-Ray RT GPU: limited support for the Falloff map
- V-Ray RT GPU: support for Tiles and other procedural textures (through baking to bitmaps)
- V-Ray RT: ability to use the 3ds Max bitmap proxy system for the ActiveShade
- V-Ray RT: support for 32-bit ActiveShade buffer
- V-Ray RT: add a “Reload” button for VRayHDRI that works with V-Ray RT
- Distributed rendering: option to specify a maximum number of render slaves
- Distributed rendering: when a slave completes a DR render, it will automatically try to join other running DR jobs (For more information ,please go to http://www.maxunderground.com/archiv..._released.html)
The new version is available for download to current owners of V-Ray 2.0 from Chaos Group.
render farm--cloud rendering--2,000 servers,24 hours* 7 days render
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Who's Coming !!!||jan600||3D Finished Work||0||10-17-2011 12:46 AM|
|When are results coming?||Allstar||CGHUB & Imagine FX Bobby Chiu's Fairytales Re-Imagined 2D & 3D Art Challenge||1||09-03-2011 05:11 PM|
|Eldars coming||CosmoLogic||3D Finished Work||0||08-07-2010 04:52 PM|
|[They are coming]||beavercrew||Concept & Illustration||0||01-25-2010 04:42 AM|
|coming up with new sketch||SOm_pixelz||2D WIP||4||09-30-2009 09:35 AM|