Join Date: Jul 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hiring Full-Time Artists & Animators!
04-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Genesis Gaming is looking for talented full-time Artists and Animators to join our growing team in Las Vegas. Entry-Level, Junior and Senior positions are all available.
Genesis Gaming, Inc. is the premier developer of custom content for the gaming industry. Our team encompasses some of the most experienced game developers worldwide, specializing in video slots. With insight for emerging trends, markets and opportunities, we create games that perform at the highest level for web, mobile and social media apps. We are a key provider of bespoke content to many of the most prominent gaming operators and manufacturers in the industry today.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for talented Artists & Animators who are able to produce high quality game assets.
General Experience & Requirements Needed For Artists:
• Excellent traditional art skills.
• Capable of giving constructive and useful feedback to other team members.
• Ability to balance working within a time constraint while producing top quality art.
• Creating art assets that meet the functional needs of our games.
• Complete understanding of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. Flash is a plus.
General Experience & Requirements Needed For Animators:
• Conceptualize, design and animate final game art and animated content.
• Work closely with engineers and other animators to solve technical graphic issues.
• Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
• Construct mock-up Flash or video demos of game features.
• Complete understanding of Adobe Photoshop & After Effects. Flash is a plus.
Desirable Experience Overall:
• Gaming related experience.
• Great communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of UI creation.
• A keen desire to work in a highly creative department.
Our available positions will require relocation to our main office in the most family-friendly city in the world — Las Vegas, Nevada. Applicants with U.S. residency only, please. Off-site or freelance work will not be considered for these positions. We offer a great benefits package, paid time off, and an atmosphere where creativity is encouraged and freely flows. Salary is dependent upon skill level and experience, but are competitive to any in the industry.
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Forbes.com ranks Las Vegas #6 on its list of top cities for renters with a monthly rent average of $742. For those looking to purchase a home, Las Vegas has become a buyer's dream, with 300 days of sunshine a year, and a city laid out across a sprawling valley. The Realtors said this month that the median price of single-family homes sold locally in February was $121,000, much lower than any of its game development counterparts in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Seattle.
We are looking for talented people who love games and know what could make games even better. So, if you like what you've heard thus far and think you'd be a great asset to our team, dust-off your resumé, links to your art and/or animation samples, portfolios and/or demo reels, and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to hear from you soon!
-Frank Rapoza, Creative Director
Genesis Gaming, Inc.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Environment Artists - Ruffian Games (Full-Time)||r0xmys0x||Paid Jobs||0||12-14-2011 04:05 PM|
|Framestore London hiring Concept Artists||FramestoreLondon||Jobs||0||11-14-2011 05:11 PM|
|Burning Dog Media is recruiting 3d artists/animators||TKstubert||Jobs||1||11-20-2010 09:49 AM|
|HIRING- Full time Illustrator/Animator Position||eviktedrei||Jobs||0||10-27-2010 03:26 PM|
|Wreckage is looking for animators, 3d artists, and art director||Dudeman95||Jobs||2||08-04-2010 02:13 AM|