- i like the clothing. still too early to say. so not sure what material it is supposed to be.. -hmm maybe try to make her legs a little bit closer to one another..
- good start. really early to say too. but maybe watch how clothes behave underwater
- nice work man! but yeah. briefs said character must be human + some clothing..
- nice start as well. but you might want to check the anatomy though. i think the problem lies on the torso; neck and shoulders + the waist too.
- i think the head is fine. in accordance with her body. maybe try to make her hands smaller + her arms a bit thinner. her chest more define. and i think you made her legs; waist to knees, too long
-i like the topic. cuz i really like underwater scenes. i actually made something similar on last dj's pin up which i couldn't submit. so this is another cool chance
so here's some wip; gesture studies. i made the first three a few days ago and the rest, last night. still not sure which to pick for final..
i really like the idea of the character floating just near the surface.
~is it possible to have two characters in one. like on my last sketch..? just a question though