Position: Art Director
Location: Quebec, Canada
Industry: Video Games
· Oversee the production of high-end visual assets and concept art for console games;
· Establish art direction and quality benchmarks for each projects;
· Collaborate with producer to create production plans;
· Foster positive work relationships and communications within the team;
· Create top-notch concept art and provide regular feedback to artists.
· 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
· Self-motivated individual;
· Master-level concept artist with strong knowledge of design, anatomy, perspective, composition and color theories;
· Team player looking forward to working with talented and experienced peers;
· Must be capable of working well under pressure and capable of meeting deadlines;
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other art/design applications;
· Passion for games and visual development;
· Positive attitude and outlook.
To apply for this position, send your resume and portfolio at jobs @ volta.ca
Founded in 2006, Volta is a visual development studio dedicated to creating high-end concept art for video games and film. Our veteran team has delivered hundreds of projects to some of the world’s most celebrated entertainment companies, including Activision-Blizzard, EA, Hasbro, Mattel, Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft and Warner Bros.