March Entertainment is looking to find some talented Digital Character Sculpture Artists for creative development and rapid prototyping of ideas. The position will be an ongoing freelance relationship with the company and not a staff position. The successful candidate(s) will be able to create highly detailed ZBrush, Mudbox, 3D-Coat models in 24 to 48 hours from basic 2D design packages.
Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of awareness of anatomy, character appeal, and other visual criteria. The deliverables will be the digital sculpture files, and OBJ models as retopologizing will be handled internally. The expectation will be sculptures in both a "character" pose and technical t-pose.
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must be fluent and expedient in one of the industry standard digital sculpting programs
- Knowledge of human and animal anatomy
- Proven skills in sculpture either traditional or digital
- Must be an Ontario resident and eligible to work in Canada
Please forward your CV and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org